We’ve teamed up with renowned portrait & headshot photographer Andro Engelbrecht to give our students the opportunity to get high quality professional headshots at an affordable price. Andro is based in Robina on the Gold Coast and has 8+ years experience in the industry. He specialises in studio and natural light acting headshots and portraits and have worked with many past and current Actors Club students.
“Your acting headshot is your calling card…it’s what casting agents look at when they decide whether you have the right look for a part. I’ve talked to a variety of of casting agents and directors to find out what they look for in a headshot and they all say the same thing - It should be natural, relaxed and show your charisma & personality. Having a handful of recent studio & natural light headshots gives you the best possible chance to get hired. My headshots follow international industry standards so you’ll be in the best position to get hired in Australia and abroad. I look forward to working with you!” - Andro
- 2 hours of coached digital headshot/portrait photography
- Pre-shoot consultation with Andro
- Preparation guide so you look and feel great on the day of your shoot
- Assistance with picking your best images
- Post-production and retouching of 3 photos of your choice (picked at the end of your shoot)
- One black & white expression sheet (up to 16 images)
- Finalised photographs delivered as high resolution JPEG's via online file transfer within 7days of your shoot.
- Additional photos can be purchased for $55 each
Package price is $395